CL-JSON provides an encoder of Lisp objects to JSON format and a corresponding decoder of JSON data to Lisp objects. Both the encoder and the decoder are highly customizable; at the same time, the default settings ensure a very simple mode of operation, similar to that provided by YASON or ST-JSON. CL-JSON is well tested and the automated testcases includes the JSON_checker tests.
- 2006 First version by Henrik Hjelte
- 2009 Major update by Boris Smilga, adding lots of features.
- 2009 New alternative encoder, the explicit sexp-encoder.
- 2011 Json-rpc version 2 format by Robert Goldman.
- 2012 Move from darcs to git.
Documentation is at the project page on common-lisp.net.
- Henrik Hjelte <firstname.lastname@example.org>