NOTE: SUPERSEDED BY OPTIMA, https://github.com/m2ym/optima.
This is the README file for cl-match,
an extended--ML-style pattern-matching library for Common Lisp.
cl-match is Copyright (c) 2008 Daniel S. Bensen, and released
under the terms of the Lisp Lesser GNU Public License
(http://opensource.franz.com/preamble.html), known as the LLGPL.
The code was moved in 2011 to Github by Tony Garnock-Jones.
There are three ways to load cl-match:
* load the file load.lisp in this directory
* asdf-install :cl-match
* asdf-load the system files in this directory:
* standard-cl (general-purpose library)
* cl-match (pattern matching)
* pcl-unit-test (unit testing framework)
* cl-match-test (unit tests)
To learn how to use asdf, see the online asdf documentation here:
To test cl-match after loading,
evaluate the form (cl-match-test::test-match).
cl-match has been tested on SBCL and Allegro CL.
* There's an html user's manual in the doc directory.
* pcl-unit-test is based on Peter Seibel's book Practical Common Lisp.
* cl-match is based in part on fare-matcher, by Fare Rideau.
Please direct any and all bug reports to the Github issue tracker,