This library is released under the MIT license. See the MIT-LICENSE
file which should be included in the present distribution.
The project homepage can be found at the following URL:
The latest sources can be found on GitHub:
version 0.1.5 - 2013-02-13
- the project is now released under the MIT license. It was
previously offered under the LLGPL license.
version 0.1.4b - 2010-09-25
- added doc.lisp which contains the code used to generate the images
for the documentation. The `show-annotated-path' can be useful to
experiment with cl-vectors.
- added paths:path-transform-as-marker (see documentation)
version 0.1.3 - 2007-03-14
- fixed paths:filter-distinct to better choose knots to keep (really
eliminating zero length interpolation.)
- extended cl-aa protocol to provide a way to sweep only a
rectangular zone of the resulting state. (New functions are
freeze-state, scanline-sweep, scanline-y and
- added a version of cl-aa specialized for rendering non-antialiased
polygon, named aa-bin and included in the cl-aa system definition.
version 0.1.2 - 2007-03-08
- fixed make-circle-path. A bug prevented circle creation with non
positive coordinates. Also, the circle path doesn't include the
zero-length straight line anymore (it was here for historical
- fixed dash transformation when processing arcs. The resultings
chunk of arcs were not correctly specified for the :large-arc-flag
attribute (it was false all the time.)
- vectors:update-state now accept either a path or a list of paths.
version 0.1.1 - 2007-03-06
- fixed cl-aa.asd system definition ("cl-aa" -> "aa").
Thanks to Ivan Toshkov.
version 0.1 - 2007-03-06
- Initial release.