Conium is a portability library for debugger- and compiler-related
tasks in Common Lisp.
It is fork of SWANK-BACKEND and differs from swank in the following
- The swank frontend has been removed, leaving a Lisp library rather
than a socket server.
- Conium always uses ASDF instead of a manual load script.
- Code related to threads has been removed. (Use bordeaux-threads instead.)
- Code related to the MOP has been removed. (Use closer-mop instead.)
- Code related to gray streams has been removed. (Use
- Code related sockets has been removed. (Use usocket, iolib, or
in Hemlock's case, the connection API instead.)
- The package SWANK-BACKEND has been renamed to CONIUM.
It is currently being maintained by David Lichteblau and retains its
original public domain status.