- news! new pattern: lambda-list pattern. Contributed by akssri
- news! new pattern: number-related patterns, e.g. >, <, =, <= ...
- news! Inline pattern implemented ! : @, @@ ...
- news!(04/02/2016) Support for fare-quasiquote is now available. See
test/quasiquotefor the usage
- news!(04/22/2016) Added metabang-bind like macros
- news!(05/21/2016) Added support for minor implementations: CMU, ECL, CLISP, ABCL.
- news!(05/22/2016) Implemented
ARRAY-ROW-MAJOR*patterns! Multi-dimentional arrays are now more handy!
- news!(07/21/2016) Added
SPLIT*patterns! Parsing the string is more conveninent.
- news!(01/21/2017) Added
DYNAMICpattern! Careful use of this pattern can impact the performance sensitive code.
- news!(04/08/2017) Added a new contrib package
->pattern ! Offers convenient access to foreign objects.
Trivia : Trivial Pattern Matching Compiler
Trivia is a pattern matching compiler that is compatible with Optima. It shares the same testing code with Optima and acts as a drop-in replacement for 99% usage. For the basic usage, consult our wiki. Known differences between Optima and Trivia, which are bug, are described here (7/31/2016)
(defpackage :playwithit (:use :cl - :optima)) + :trivia)) (in-package :playwithit) (match '(something #(0 1 2)) ((list a (vector 0 _ b)) (values a b))) ;; --> SOMETHING, 2
Patterns compiled with Trivia runs faster than Optima.
Dependency & Testing
- Level 0,1 : Alexandria only.
- Level 2 : Additionally, lisp-namespace and closer-mop.
To run the tests with trivial optimizer,
(asdf:test-system :trivia) .
In order to run the same test with
:balland2006 optimizer activated, run follows:
;; $ git clone https://github.com/guicho271828/trivia.balland2006 ;; $ git clone https://github.com/guicho271828/type-i (asdf:test-system :trivia.balland2006.enabled)
To run the benchmark:
trivia is using :balland2006 optimiizer
... and Trivia is more extensible. In fact, Trivia's
defpatternis able to implement all of unmodifiable, core pattern language in Optima within itself.
(defpattern cons (a b) (with-gensyms (it) `(guard1 (,it :type cons) (consp ,it) (car ,it) ,a (cdr ,it) ,b)))
- Masataro Asai
- pattern matching