Another TUI library, this time without curses.
A library for writing terminal interfaces without curses. A higher-level buffered abstraction and low-level utilities are available. Supported implementations will include sbcl, ccl and ecl.
Some basic examples can be found in the
sand-game.lisp features the color/timer functionality of the library and displays flashing colors.
- direct-color (truecolor) support
- palette fallback (init_color or approximation)
- comprehensive input handling
- any-event mouse tracking (SGR 1006 only), including modifiers
- special keys, including modifiers
- unicode support (combining and fullwidth)
- basic terminal resizing support
- resize on input
- resize live
- windows support
- better window management interface