A minimal utility library of string, file, and date functions.
Wukix Inc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wu-sugar is a small Common Lisp utility library to cut down on keystrokes. It might be similar in spirit to Alexandria, but is very minimalist.
The following functions are defined:
- hash: creates a hash table, analogous to
- str: like (concatenate 'string ...), but accepts non-string arguments
- join: concatenates strings, joining them by a separator character
- split: splits a string (e.g. a comma-separated string)
- starts-with-p: tests if a sequence begins with a particular subsequence
- ends-with-p: tests if a sequence ends with a particular subsequence
- file-to-string: reads a file's contents into a string
- string-to-file: writes a string's contents into a file
- format-universal-time-iso: a format function to print iso/rfc dates
- universal-time-to-iso: returns an iso/rfc formatted date string