xml-emitter simply emits XML, with some complexity for handling indentation. It can be used to produce all sorts of useful XML output; it has an RSS 2.0 emitter built in.
The official repository, taken over from Peter Scott.
- xml-emitter-1.1.0 (January 2020)
- Fix WITH-RSS2 Macro, add Travis CI and tests
- xml-emitter-1.0.5 (November 2019)
- Provide new Macros WITH-RSS-CHANNEL-HEADER and WITH-RSS-ITEM
- xml-emitter-1.0.4 (September 2016)
- Provide new function EMPTY-TAG
- xml-emitter-1.0.3 (September 2015)
- Unicode Support
This code is in the public domain. You can do whatever you like with it.