A CFFI wrapper of libgit2.
Russell Sim <email@example.com>
This is common lisp wrapper around the
libgit2 library. It's still
early days and the abstraction is far from complete, but there is
enough for this library to be useful.
1.1What It Can Do
- SHA conversions, formatting
- create commits
- clone repositories
- revision walking
- index file (staging area) manipulation
- reference management listing
- SBCL (other implementations can be supported if there is interest)
- libgit2: 0.27, 0.28, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
This library is licensed under the LLGPL essentially it's the same as the LGPL but with preamble that puts the Lisp terminology in context.